Vegetable Brush | Bamboo with Coco/Sisal Bristles
All-natural brush perfect for scrubbing fruits, vegetables, and cast iron pans. Stiff coco fiber bristles (dark half) tackle stubborn messes, while the soft sisal bristles (light half) handle delicate jobs.
More info in the description below.
A vegetable brush made from 100% natural materials — a must-have for veggie gardens, fruit growers, and people that get fresh produce from CSA boxes, U-picks, farmer’s markets, etc.
- 100% bamboo handle
- Stiff coco fiber bristles on the dark half
- Perfect for thick-skinned produce like potatoes, carrots and beets
- Soft sisal bristles on light half
- Perfect for thinner-skinned product like apples, cucumbers and peaches
- Great for scrubbing cast iron pans and other materials without chemicals
- Sits upright to drain and dry between uses
- 100% natural, biodegradable and compostable
- No plastic!
Why Buy a Vegetable Brush from Emeraldology?
Emeraldology is the study of everyday actions that contribute to a healthier planet. We believe supporting small businesses with sustainable practices is a crucial part of creating a better future for life on Earth.
Once your order is placed, Sam will get right to work processing it. Then, he will send you a personal email when the order has shipped. Although Amazon’s two- and one-day shipping is convenient, it is terribly inefficient and hard on the environment. We hope our customers willing to wait an extra day or two to have their order shipped in a full truck that was stopping by your mailbox anyway. So far, we’ve been correct!
|Dimensions||5 × 2 × 2 in|