Hemp & Organic Cotton Buff | TrailToob
The TrailToob is a sustainable, super-versatile garment for hiking, trail running, fishing, gardening — any activity that brings you outdoors. This is your face mask, headband, beanie, sunscreen, and hair band all rolled into one! Compare to a buff or neck gaiter, but with ultra-sustainable materials.
5% of every purchase is donated to Washington Trails Association. This means each TrailToob has a direct impact on helping the hiking community to explore and maintain trails across Washington.
**This product ships for free**
TrailToob is Emeraldology’s handmade version of an eco friendly buff!
The TrailToob, aka buff or neck gaiter, is a must-have for anyone that spends time outdoors because it is so versatile. Wear it as a beanie, neck warmer, hood, face mask, headband, hairband, or do-rag. Or, leave it around your neck and forget its even there!
Proceeds for each purchase will help build and maintain trails across Washington and support the work of Washington Trails Association which mobilizes everyone who loves the outdoors to explore, steward and champion trails and public lands.
Machine wash and air dry
How to use your eco friendly buff:
- Quickly pull over mouth and nose as a courtesy to others on the trail
- Cool and protect your face, neck, ears from UV rays (see how sunscreen can be harmful to you and the environment).
- Keep yourself warm and avoid windburn
- Keep your long hair tied up or gathered
- 55% hemp and 45% certified organic cotton jersey knit fabric from a USDA BioBased certified manufacturer in Colorado.
- The soft, breathable fabric stretches to fit over the head and fits snugly over the face.
- The TrailToob is serged together for a tight, inconspicuous seam
- Comes in one fantastic color — we hope you like green!
- Field tested on the summit of Mount Adams and streams of Western Washington!
Why buy an eco friendly buff from Emeraldology?
Emeraldology is the study of everyday actions that contribute to a healthier planet. We believe supporting small businesses with sustainable practices is a crucial part of creating a better future for life on Earth.
Once your order is placed, Sam will get right to work processing it and will send you a personal email when the order has shipped via the US Postal Service.
Although Amazon’s two- and one-day shipping is convenient, it is terribly inefficient and hard on the environment. We hope our customers willing to wait an extra day or two to have their order shipped in a full truck that was stopping by your mailbox anyway. So far, we’ve been correct!
Ruby, Cobalt, Cosmic Blue, Black, White, Lime